xpresso.ai on Google Cloud Platform
xpresso.ai is available as a packaged solution on the GCP marketplace. Google Cloud Marketplace provides multiple ways to package a solution; xpresso.ai is available as a VM-based solution with a BYOL license.
Install xpresso.ai on Google Cloud Marketplace
- To begin, navigate to the xpresso.ai page on the Google Cloud marketplace
- Click on “Launch” to get started
- You will be invited to select the google project that you would like to use
- To create a new xpresso instance, enter the deployment name. This name will act as a prefix to all the resources that will be created
- Next, select the target GCP zone where you would like to launch your deployment
- Select the disk type as per the GCP specification options that are available
- Select the machine type for your xpresso.ai compute instance
- Next, you will be asked to enter the License Key. This is a mandatory requirement to deploy your xpresso.ai solution. If you do not already have a license key, then get one by Contacting Us
- Select the VM ports
- And finally, review the form and click on Deploy!
Accessing your xpresso.ai Instance
- For the next steps, you will need to make sure that you have updated firewall rules to access the application
- Once you have completed the deployment steps on GCP, a URL will be shown on the right side of the page next to the Site address. This link will redirect you to the xpresso Control Center. Keep in mind that this process takes around 8-10mins
- Once the solution deployment is complete, you will see that a default user has been created. The instructions to retrieve the password for this default user will be provided along with the License Key. Please note that this default user is tightly bound to and encrypted with your license key.
- Once you are logged in, you can always add additional users
For step-by-step instructionx and other technical details, please see our Google Cloud installation documentation
Installation Reference Documentation