xpresso Data Management
Explore, ingest, curate, analyze, deliver and visualize data to generate fresh insights at Big Data scale and deliver better operational outcomes
A comprehensive modular platform designed to manage every aspect of the data engineering pipeline from ingestion to insight
UST Data Explorer
- Speed – Built on top of the open-source Trino project, a highly parallel, distributed query engine.
- Scale – Query petabytes of data and billions of records from data lakes, warehouses, streams, and files.
- Query federation – Query multiple data sources with a single query. Join historical data in the enterprise warehouse with transactional data in OLTP systems.
- Materialize data – Persist data on the built-in repository for more interactive analysis. Eliminate load on source systems while performing exploratory analysis.
- Speed – Leverages Apache Spark to ingest large volumes of data within meaningful timeframes.
- Scale – Ingesting Gigabytes to Petabytes with no changes to the infrastructure.
- Multiple sources – Ingest data from relational databases, data lakes, streams, and NoSQL databases.
- Simplicity – A graphical UI lets you connect, configure, schedule, and monitor ingestion workloads. No programming required.
- Speed – Workflows run natively on Apache Spark, letting you leverage the speed and scale of a massively parallel processing engine.
- Simplicity – Develop complex workflows using a drag and drop visual interface with over 300 nodes to address all your programming needs.
- Scale – Horizontally scalable and deployable on its own cluster to support 1000s of users.
- Intelligent workflows – Augment your workflows with AI and ML models for some true self-serve AI.
- Speed – An MPP architecture allows for pre-compute in meaningful timeframes. A wide-columnar storage ensures sub-second query performance on 100s of billions of rows.
- Scale – Truly infinite scale. Scale your analytics workloads from processing gigabytes of data to petabytes with zero disruption.
- Connectivity – Connect the BI tool of your choice through ODBC, JDBC, REST API, Python, or MDX connectors. Couple with UST Data Workflows for a true ingestion to insights capability.
- Simplicity – A graphical UI lets you connect, configure, schedule, and monitor your cubes. No programming required.
UST Insights Studio
- Simple – Easily integrate to data sources and build and share dashboards with rich visualizations.
- Modern – Based on a modern, web application architecture UST Insights Studio leverages the power of your data infrastructure.
- Scale – Scale to 1000s of users, can run on a single node or on a cluster.
- Rich visualizations – A rich suite of visualizations allow you to build and share beautiful dashboards.
See xpresso.ai’s Data Management In Action
Need more information about the platform?