How Do You Use That Data To Improve Decision Making?
The Data Driven Podcast had an in-depth conversation with Dr. Elias Willemse, a co-Founder and the Chief Technology Officer at Waste Labs. Waste Labs helps smart cities and companies to design and operate sustainable waste collections and recycling.Some of the topics we covered included:
- Using AI, Data Analytics, and Technology to have a positive impact on cities and companies
- Routing optimization and improving logistics operations
- How you dispose of your waste will determine where it ends up
- What happens to waste after we are done using it
- Using data to extrapolate what type of waste comes from what kind of home or business
- What is the optimal way of collecting waste?
- What is the optimal way of treating the waste?
- The importance of getting data into the right format
- Geographical Visualizations and Digital Twins
Have Any Questions?
Need more information about the platform?